The fall semester of my second year of grad school is in full swing now — and I’m finally making the time do a little summer re-cap here!
1) Two trips to Seattle, for weddings and visiting my sister!
2) Show in Balitmore — see separate blog post here
3) Strawberry picking with Mollie #snackselfie
4) Interning at the Fabric Workshop and Museum. I interned in the education department with Rachel and Karissa (pictured above)! My primary project was making these seat cushions from old screenprints for visiting children to the museum. I had a blast working there!
5) Ice cream with friends! Theo helped me pick up a free couch (behind us in the car, and then pictured below) for my current project #snackselfie
6) I started work on a vinyl greenhouse couch and made a bunch of pillows from my Memories in the Land project
7) Started tree dates! They have been so fun! And a crochet blanket series in progress - the squares were made by my grandmother, I added borders and a text. More to come on these things!
10) Some smaller personal projects — I made a hot dog shirt, a new visor, and screen printed pretzel kitchen sets - a hot pad, skillet handle holder, and tea towel (not pictured). They will be up for sale as soon as I find where I put the tea towels…